BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Heyy!!














Hey! Sorry it's been so long since i've updated!! I got a myspace a few months ago and i've been hooked on that!

Well alot has gone on since the last update!! I went to a brownsboro volleyball day camp, a brownsboro basketball day camp, and S.F.A. volleyball camp for a week with my best friend Aerial!!! I also went to my Grangran and Pops' house for 3 weeks. We called that The Evans camp!

I had my best friend Kayla over for a few days and we had SO much fun making crazy videos, taking crazy pictures, and just being crazy girls!!!

We went to NRH2O with our cusins and spent the nite with them and then went to NRH2O again the next day! My mom and my Aunt Trina took some pictures of us for Mimi. I loved getting to see them!!!!

Now the summers almost over and it's back to school. =-[
Well thats all that i know at the moment!

1 comments:

The Ards said...

Hey Meagan,
Cute pics! Some of them look familar!! :) I LOVE the new background on your blog!! I should get you to spruce mine up some... it's plain and ugly compared to yours!
Love you! Aunt Trina