BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hey, Sorry i havent updated in a while!!!! I have been really busy with school, and basketball! Speaking of basketball, I have my first game tonight!! we had a review practice last night and i think i'm ready!
Band wise, we have a huge thing comming up in may or somewhere in there! And we have been practicing this really hard song, its called "Urban Invasion" and it goes really fast. If you are familliar to the clarinet, then you know that there is a key called a register key and 1st clarinets have to play on the register key the entire song. I am one of the 3 first clarinets! I was so excited when i got 2nd chair because that means, ofcourse if you have followed me then you know that i meen first clarinet!!!!
Nothing much has been going on at school except the TAKS test is comming up pretty soon and i am kinda strugling in math so i have to really pay attention!

Well thats pretty much all for now! Oh and i will have plenty of pictures sooner or later!!!

0 comments: