BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Grangran & Pops' House

Hey, sorry I havent updated in a while! I have been at my grandparents house. Today i made or we made a paire of night shorts, my mom went back home and yata yata yata. But yesterday I had a good time but my friend went home yesterday too. Before that we played around in the spinklers for a while. What we did was one of us would get on the swing and the other would fill up two buckets with water; and then we would pour all of the water on us while we were swinging. And my mom got a new car. Its a white explorer, and ALOT bigger than her little itsy bitsy tiny winny little blue car.
Well got to go to bed.

1 comments:

chillininguam said...

sounds fun!

i love your picture to the right.
it's totally cute♥