BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

A white Easter/ Humming Bird in the House??

Okay this is definetly the oddest trip to my grangran's house i have ever had! First it starts to sleet then the sleet turns to HUGE flakes of snow, then my mom and my grandma get all the plants in the house after all that is done they find out that they let a humming bird is in the house, so they try to get it out. So i am standing their watching them and macking hilarious statements on how to get it out. But then my mom says its probably having a heart attack! so about 30 minutes of trying to get it out my mom said " if i could just knock it out it would be alot easier!" finally we got it out. so now you have herd the story of the day! And i'd better get in the kitchen befor mymom knocks me out, "comming mom!!"

0 comments: