BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Break

Sorry i havent updated in a while, i didnt have enough time over spring break!!:-p Well i was @ my grandparents this spring break, and i got to see my friends there. My bro got his fun out of it he had a friend to play with nextdoor while my friend lived abot 5 or 6 miles away! The reason for that is that they have a rent house next to their house and since they live in the contry they dont have as many neighbors as people in the city have!! When i was there i got to feed a baby goat!! I know that sounds strange but its really fun! My brother and I named her cookie because she is mostly brown with a white belly and a little of white and black on its back. Yesterday morning we went to the "goat barn" (thats what we call the barn at my othe grandmas house!) and found one that was almost dead and two that their moms wouldnt feed them. Those two were mostly white and had a brown head with more white on their forhead. When we went into the house and we were talking about cookie my grandpa said "who in the world is cookie?" then my brother jared said "the brown baby goat in the pin." and then my grandpa said " that goat wouldnt know the differece if you called it dumbo!" It was pretty fun to watch!!! well i dont have any pictures from spring break yet but untill my mom e-mails me pictures their will pretty much be just words!!!

0 comments: