BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 2, 2007

Whats goin on in Meagan's World

Well, as you know my cousin had a baby girl, McKenzie, from the pictures she is adorable!! We had a reading benchmark today and i'm only on question 18:-( My reading teacher, Mrs. Beasly, said that our reading TAKS (Texas Assesment of Knowledge and Skills) is in about three or two weeks and we have been working SO SO hard this past week or so.

My friend Ashley Hernandez, has been extreamly crazy. She has probably wached every comedy movie there is and memorized it!!

Today me and my mom went to a place called "Bead Crazee." It's a really cool store. We used to live in Abeliene and it had a store called "Frenzys" and it was a really cool bead store. So now we know where a bead store is!!!!

1 comments:

ETexGurl said...

that is the best site ever