BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Starting Off







Hey everyone,
Well i just got this blog today so i probably wont have as much stuff on here as most other people do! I only know a few people that have a blog, my cousin Kelsey and my Aunt Trina. Part of my family moved to Guam. Well not part of it just my three cousins Kelsey, Adysen, and Allie. And my Aunt Trina and Uncle jason. i dont have any pictures of them but i do have pictures of other things. Take a look!! I know you want to know whow those people are right? Well the girl is me and the boy is my little anoying brother. Although sometimes he can be pretty cool!

1 comments:

chillininguam said...

you look gorgeous, definitly. i miss you so much and ur blog looks super duper cute~ kiss* kiss*
;)